Free Shipping on all orders
Shipping Regions: USA, Australia, Europe
Order processing time 1-2 working days, order shipping time: 3-5 working days
European warehouse: Beratgerstrasse 36, Olivander GmbH, Dortmund, 44149 Deutschland
US warehouse: 8950 sorensen ave, santa fe springs, CA 90670 united states of america
Australian warehouse: Unit 1239/ 5 Percy St, Auburn, NSW 2144
* The above shipping time is only a reference time for most orders, excluding inspection time or other special time, such as natural accidents, congestion and other uncontrollable factors.
* Tracking will be updated after local courier pickup. Please be patient or contact us for assistance.
* For countries that do not appear in the table, please contact us for shipping.
When you place an order, please make sure to enter the correct name, address and contact details so that we can successfully deliver your item.
If you have entered the wrong address, please contact us in time. We will contact the logistics personnel to solve the problem. Blackcell orders can only be shipped to the country where the order was placed.
If you request a change of address after your order has shipped, we cannot guarantee that your order will be updated. In addition, you are solely responsible for all possible risks and costs associated with changing addresses after your order has been shipped.
Blackcell is not responsible for delayed or rejected orders due to:
1. Shipping to remote areas may be delayed 1-2 days.
2. Delay or failure of delivery due to the actions of the consignee. These actions include, but are not limited to: changing address after delivery, entering unknown or wrong address, entering wrong contact information, rejection, etc.
3. Delay due to force majeure. "Force Majeure" means unforeseeable, unavoidable or insurmountable objective circumstances and other objective conditions that result in delayed shipments, including but not limited to: control or interruption of a country's or region's air or ground transportation system (for example, weather), Communication system disturbances or failures, government actions, changes in postal administration policies, wars, earthquakes, typhoons, floods, fires, heavy rain, fog and other similar events.
4. Air contraband, mobile phones, electronic products, fragile products and other products that cannot provide air transportation services due to aviation safety regulations.
5. Goods that have been confiscated or disposed of due to shipping violations.
6. Mail and parcels cannot be delivered to recipient addresses during weekends, national holidays and festivals.
7. The consignee address is a school, unit or residential area that the courier cannot enter.
Order and Logistics Tracking
After the order is shipped, you will receive a notification email or SMS with the tracking number (you need to confirm the SMS notification when placing the order).
track your order
Please track your order on our Tracking Order page or log in to the courier's official website to check the delivery status of your package.
Check and sign
As Blackcell products are generally more expensive, please check the packaging when shipping. If damaged or deformed, do not sign for or open the package. In this case, please contact us.
Once you (or someone else on your behalf) signs the item, Blackcell will consider it your acceptance of the package, quantity and product. To protect your rights, it is strongly recommended that you take a complete unpacking video and check the items against the packing list. If the item is lost or damaged, please contact us within 24 hours of receiving the package so that we can fix the problem immediately.
Blackcell values your privacy and will keep all information confidential. We will never sell or use your information for any purpose other than delivering your order.
If you have further questions, please contact us.
Customer Service Email: email@example.com
Order inquiry: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cooperation email: email@example.com
Phone/WhatsApp: +86 13418322456 | Mon-Fri, 9pm-6pm, (GMT+08:00)